An experienced Bridgewater personal injury lawyer or criminal defense attorney can help get your life back on track when it has been derailed by a severe injury or a serious criminal charge. The injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan have secured full compensation for accident victims. Our criminal defense lawyers have helped other clients minimize the effect of their criminal charges. We are ready to help you, too.
Our key to success? We care about each and every client. We are a family-owned law firm that has represented clients in Massachusetts for more than 30 years. We treat every person who walks through our door like a member of our family. Our clients benefit from our depth of experience, our vast resources and our commitment to help those who are struggling with traumatic injuries or a devastating arrest.
We provide compassionate and effective advocacy to accident victims or those facing criminal charges in Bridgewater and surrounding areas of Massachusetts. We stand ready to fight for your rights.
Call us now to get started. We will schedule a free consultation with one of our Bridgewater injury lawyers or criminal attorneys. We are here to answer your questions and help you explore your legal options.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Bridgewater
No two personal injury cases are alike. However, many serious Massachusetts accidents result from a handful of common causes. Our firm’s Bridgewater personal injury attorneys represent clients who have been injured by:
- Car accidents – Every year, thousands of people are seriously or fatally injured in car accidents caused by negligent or reckless drivers.
- Truck accidents – Commercial trucks weigh up to 80,000 pounds. These massive vehicles can cause traumatic injuries when they collide with passenger cars.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcyclists lack the protection that other drivers have. When another driver fails to see or yield the right of way to a motorcycle, it is almost always the motorcyclist who suffers.
- Pedestrian accidents – A pedestrian who is hit by a moving vehicle – even a slow-moving one – can suffer severe injuries, including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and internal damage.
- Slip and fall accident – Slip and falls are one of the leading causes of serious injuries in the U.S. These accidents can happen anywhere that a hazard exists, such as at a business, a neighbor’s house or the workplace.
- Dog bite – Dog owners have a responsibility to keep their pets leashed if they have a tendency to bite or behave aggressively. Adults or children who are bitten by loose dogs often sustain serious injuries.
- Construction site accident – Construction workers are in one of the most dangerous industries. Jobsite workers face the risk of falling from great heights, being struck by a falling object or being hit by a construction machine.
- Product liability – Products that are manufactured or marketed improperly, or those without proper instructions or warnings, can injure even the most careful users. These cases may involve defective products such as faulty ladders, hazardous chemicals or dangerous toys.
- Medical malpractice – When doctors or other healthcare providers make harmful mistakes, they can be held liable for medical malpractice. Medical malpractice includes misdiagnosed conditions, surgical errors and wrongful deaths.
- Wrongful death – If your loved one was the victim of a wrongful death caused by the negligence or intentional acts of another party, our compassionate attorneys will fight to get you the full compensation your family deserves.
Types of Criminal Defense Cases We Take in Bridgewater
When you are faced with unexpected criminal accusations or charges, your finances, reputation and livelihood are suddenly placed at risk. You may feel overwhelmed by the criminal charges, but you do not have to face them alone. With a Bridgewater criminal defense attorney on your side, you can rest assured that your rights and best interests are being considered and protected.
Our Bridgewater clients have faced all types of criminal charges. No matter how serious the charges are that you face, we stand ready to aid in your defense. Our criminal defense lawyers handle these cases:
- Drug crimes – Crimes involving the possession or distribution of illegal narcotics, drug-related paraphernalia or prescription drug abuse.
- Violent crimes – These crimes include, assault and battery, homicide, voluntary or involuntary manslaughter, domestic violence and arson.
- Weapons charges – We handle hand weapon and gun-related charges, including unlawful possession of a firearm or armed robbery.
- Sex crimes – If you have been charged with indecent assault, rape, solicitation of a prostitute, indecent exposure, molestation, a sex crime that involves a minor, it is crucial that you have an experienced attorney on your side.
- Theft charges – These charges include crimes such as burglary, robbery, personal property theft, shoplifting and grand theft auto.
- Traffic offenses – If you have been arrested for traffic offenses, including reckless driving, or driving on a suspended license, we will work to minimize the charges.
- Drunk-driving charges – If you have been arrested for drunk driving, hire an attorney who understands the DUI legal system and has experience getting these charges reduced or dropped.
- Juvenile crimes – Minor defendants accused of crimes may need representation for charges such as underage drinking or DUI, illegal purchases or vandalism.
- Clerk’s hearings – We represent individuals at clerk-magistrate hearings, which gives us the opportunity to prevent a criminal case from being filed against you.
Talk to a Bridgewater Personal Injury Attorney or Criminal Defense Lawyer Now
If you need a seasoned attorney for your Bridgewater personal injury or criminal defense case, look no further than the legal team at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan. Our attorneys can help on your case by:
- Helping you understand your rights and the laws that apply to your case
- Estimating the full value of your personal injury claim
- Managing your legal documents and deadlines
- Investigating and compiling evidence to support your case
- Interviewing eyewitnesses and expert witnesses
- Communicating with insurance providers and lawyers on your behalf
- Negotiating fair settlements from insurance providers
- Representing you in court and arguing your case, if necessary
- Working to secure a favorable outcome, if your case goes to trial
To learn how we can help with your case, call our offices today or send us a message online. Our initial consultations are free of charge. We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve a favorable outcome in your case.