FAQs About Car Accidents In Massachusetts
A car accident can be emotionally and financially stressful and the anxiety can quickly build with all the confusing paperwork that follows in the wake of an accident. Most people never deal with these issues and paperwork until they get into a car accident. Our personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan will handle all your paper work from the beginning. It is part of our overall personal injury claims service to provide help with car repair, rental, and storage issues.
We will put all the insurance providers on notice that we are handling your case and that they should direct all paper work and questions to our attention. Once we put them on notice that you have retained our personal injury services they can not contact or harass you. This will protect from giving any statements that can be used against you.
FAQs About Car Accident Claims
- Can I get damages for pain and suffering in a car accident settlement?
- Car Accident FAQs: Can I get a rental car?
- Car Accident FAQS: What should I do after I have been in a car accident?
- Car Accident FAQs: Who will pay for my car repairs?
- FAQs About Car Accidents In Massachusetts
- How does PIP, MedPay and Health Insurance work?
- Liquor Liability Laws In Massachusetts
- PIP Insurance Claims FAQS: When I am entitled to be compensated for lost wages?
- PIP Insurance Claims FAQs: Who will pay my medical bills?
- Coordination of Benefits: The Relationship Between PIP, MedPay, MassHealth, Medicaid, Medicare and ERISA Health Plans
To Request Your Free Consultation with an Experienced Auto Accident Claims Attorney
Call Today: (508) 588-0422
More Information About Car Accidents
- About Abington Car Accidents
- About Bridgewater Car Accidents
- About Brockton Car Accidents
- About Easton Car Accidents
- About Holbrook Car Accidents
- About Mansfield Car Accidents
- About Middleborough Car Accidents
- About Quincy Car Accidents
- About Randolph Car Accidents
- About Raynham Car Accidents
- About Taunton Car Accidents
- About Wapole Car Accidents
- About Weymouth Car Accidents
- Accidents Caused by Dangerous Road Conditions
- Car Accidents Involving Elderly Drivers
- Causes of SUV Rollovers
- Front-End Collisions
- Hit And Run Accident Claims
- Running Red Light Accidents
- Seat Belt Injuries in Car Accidents
- State Highway Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Types Of Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Uninsured Motorist Accident Claims
Highway Accident Information
- Massachusetts Route 123 Highway Accidents
- Massachusetts Route 138 Highway Accidents
- Massachusetts Route 24 Highway Accidents
- Massachusetts Route 44 Highway Accidents
- Massachusetts Route 495 Highway Accidents
Greater Boston Area Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Personal Injury Attorneys — Initial Consultations Are Always Free
Our knowledgeable and experienced Greater Boston area personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan are available to assist clients throughout all of Southeast Massachusetts, including but not limited to Brockton, Taunton, Bridgewater, Weymouth, Hingham, Quincy, Plymouth, Marshfield, Attleboro, Canton, Stoughton and all smaller cities and rural areas in Southern Massachusetts. We also serve the counties of Plymouth, Norfolk and Bristol, Massachusetts.
No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. Call our law offices today to schedule a free no-obligation case review and consultation at (508) 588-0422 and you will have taken your first step towards getting the compensation you deserve. You can also click here to use our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Our knowledgeable and experienced Boston Personal Injury Attorneys assist auto / car accident victims throughout all of Southeast Massachusetts, including but not limited to Plymouth County including Brockton, Plymouth, Bridgewater, Marshfield, Hingham, Duxbury, Wareham, Abington, Rockland, Whitman, Hanson, Middleborough; Norfolk County including Quincy, Stoughton, Dedham, Weymouth, Braintree, Avon, Holbrook, Randolph, Canton, Sharon, Brookline, Franklin; Bristol County including New Bedford, Fall River, Taunton, Attleboro, Mansfield, Easton, Raynham, Norton; and the Greater Boston area including Cambridge, Lowell, Revere, Chelsea, Lynn, Everett, Lawrence, Dorchester, Roxbury and Somerville.
PIP will automatically cover the first $2,000 in medical expenses and any medical expenses in excess of that amount will be submitted to your private ...
Determining how much compensation you are entitled to once you meet the pain and suffering tort threshold is another matter. Several factors such as ...
Massachusetts civil law requires the party responsible for an accident pay for substitute transportation. However, you will likely be required to pay ...
If you need money to pay for your mortgage, rent, car payments or other essentials and you don’t have the funds available because a car accident has p...
If you are injured in a car accident in Massachusetts the Personal Injury Protection statute (PIP) under Massachusetts General Law 90, § 34 determines...
If you are finding it difficult dealing with the insurance companies, or your injuries are more serious than you originally believed then we invite yo...
Who pays for repairing the damage to your car after a car accident depends on whether or not your auto policy contains collision coverage. At The Law...
Approximately 2.5 percent of drivers involved in serious crashes are likely to suffer serious injury due airbag deployment. However, most airbag injur...