Knowledge is Power, But Understanding the Law Can Be Tough
You can perform a simple search engine query and learn a lot about the law. There are even self-help websites that claim to be able to teach you to be your own lawyer, file your own forms, and appeals. The truth is, attorneys are highly educated and trained professionals who are licensed to tell you how the law applies to you …. no self-help website can do that.
Each case is unique, and how the law may be applied in any particular case or circumstance is not subject just to the law — but also to the interpretation of that law. In other words, application of the law is directly impacted by how the judge or jury are presented the case. In order to apply the law, the law must be made clear enough, and the case must be strong enough to persuade a judge in favor of a defendant. That is just one of the many reasons why you need experienced defense attorneys when dealing with any criminal matter.
Complex to Simple, We Can Help You Resolve Your Legal Challenges
Many of our cases are highly complex in nature and require a high level understanding of laws, but also of how the criminal justice system works itself.
We represent a wide variety of cases and welcome the opportunity to listen to your situation. We want you to be well-informed about your case before you chose a lawyer. For this reason, we offer a free initial legal consultation to help you understand and consider your best legal options.
The following information is not intended to be viewed as or used as in any way, legal advice but has been incorporated into our website for informational purposes only. For specific legal advice about your situation please contact our law offices.
- Search Warrants, Illegal Search & Seizure, Informants
- FAQs About Dangerousness Hearings
- Probation Surrender
- About Field Sobriety Tests
- Arson Criminal Laws
- OUI Penalties and Crimes
- Melanie’s Law (Drunk Driving)
- Massachusetts Criminal Law – Penalties for Assault and Battery
- Penalties For Domestic Assault and Battery
Violent Crimes Criminal Laws
Brendan & Gerald are heroes!
Attorney Gerald Noonan and associates saved my future from certain misery! Combined with Brendan Noonan’s tireless searching for previous obscure law decisions that were pertinent to my case, Gerald;s persuasive arguments and knowledge of law were very impressive!
I hope I never have to go through anything like this ever again, but if I do, you can be sure that they will be my lawyers! — “Bill”
Massachusetts Courthouse Information
- Attleboro District Court Information
- Barnstable County Superior Court Information
- Barnstable District Court Information
- Bristol County Superior Court Information, Taunton, MA
- Brockton, Massachusetts Courthouse Information
- Dedham, MA District Court Information
- Fall River, MA District Court Information
- Falmouth, MA District Court Information
- Hingham, MA District Court Information
- Norfolk County, MA Superior Court Information
- Plymouth County Superior Court Information
- Plymouth District Court Information
- Quincy District Court Information
- Stoughton District Courthouse Information
- Wareham, MA District Court Information
- Wrentham, MA District Court Information
- Supreme Court
- United States Courts
- Massachusetts Courts
- American Law Sources
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Attorney General
- Massachusetts U.S. District Court
- Massachusetts Trial Court Library
- Massachusetts Law About Insurance
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- Massachusetts Personal Injury Statutes of Limitations