Let us help you rebuild your life.
Route 138 is a highway in Southeastern Massachusetts that runs through Plymouth County, Bristol County and Norfolk County. Route 138 runs through the following cities and towns (north to south):
- Canton (Intersects with I-93)
- Stoughton (Intersects Routes 27 &139)
- Easton (Intersects with Routes 123 & 106)
- Raynham (Intersects with I-495)
- Taunton (Intersects with Route 140 & Route 44)
- Somerset (Intersects with Route 6 &103)
- Fall River (Intersects with Route 79 & 195)
The Massachusetts Highway Department rates the following intersections on Route 138 to be among the most dangerous in the state:
- Stoughton, MA – Intersection of Washington Street (Route138) and Center Street
- Easton, MA – Intersection of Foundry Street (Route 106) and Turnpike Street (Route 138)
- Raynham, MA – Intersection of Broadway (Route 138) and Carver Street
Route 138 Highway Accident Attorneys, Free Consultation, No Fee If No Recovery
If you, or a loved one, was injured or killed in a vehicle accident in Southeastern, MA our experienced accident attorneys can help you get the compensation you deserve — and need — to begin rebuilding your life.
We take car accident and personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis — there is no fee for you unless we recover in a settlement or in a verdict. Call our accident victims law offices today for a free legal consultation. There is no obligation and our attorneys will not pressure you — the only pressure we put on anyone is insurance companies that refuse to pay fairly on accident victims’ claims.
To schedule your free consultation, contact us today.