Gun Charge Defense Lawyers, Brockton Massachusetts
If you are facing felony gun charges, you need a criminal defense lawyer with criminal law trial experience.
Criminal law cases are different than civil trial matters, and it is important that you retain an attorney with a proven track record of litigation experience in criminal defense cases.
If you are convicted of a felony crime in Massachusetts, the punishment is not the same as having to pay money damages in a civil lawsuit. If you are convicted, you could be facing a prison sentence, hefty fines, a mark on your record, or probation. The blemish on your record for any criminal conviction will follow you for the rest of your life and may impact your ability to get a job, travel abroad, as well as adversely impact your constitutional rights to bear arms and vote.
Our law firm handles a variety of cases involving weapons charges, including:
- Assault With a dangerous Weapon
- Unlawful Possession of a Firearm
- Unlawful Possession of Illegal Ammunition
- Possession of a Loaded Firearm
- Improper Storage of a Firearm
- Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm
- Illegal Transportation of Loaded Firearm in a Vehicle
- Defacing or Altering a Gun Serial Number on a Firearm
- Receiving a Gun With a Defaced or Altered Serial Number
- Transporting a Firearm into Massachusetts
- Firearm Offenses in Motor Vehicles
- Carrying a Firearm While Intoxicated
- Career Criminal Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Discharging a Firearm within 500 Feet of a Building
- Application for a License to Carry Firearm (LTC) Denied
- Application to Renew License to Carry Firearm (LTC) Denied
- License to carry Firearm (LTC) Revoked/Suspended
- Making a False Statement on a Firearm License Application (FID Card or LTC)
Experienced Brockton, MA Trial Lawyers Defending the Accused Against Felony Charges
Felony convictions could likely result in a state prison sentence. This is why individuals facing felony criminal charges should retain an experienced criminal defense attorney. An experienced Boston Criminal Lawyer understands how to thoroughly investigate the prosecution’s evidence and ensure your constitutional rights are protected.
Common felonies charges include arson, assault, aggravated assault, bigamy, blackmail, bribery, carjacking, kidnapping, perjury, rape, robbery and trafficking. Whatever you are facing, if you have been charged with a felony crime in Massachusetts, we can help.
Former Massachusetts Assistant District Attorney You Can Count On For an Aggressive Legal Defense
The criminal defense lawyers at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan take our clients’ criminal charges very seriously. You can count on us for an aggressive legal defense against felony charges.
Attorney Noonan was an Assistant District Attorney for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for many years. He has criminal trial experience on both sides of a criminal case, which is invaluable when you are looking for an attorney to represent you.
Call Our Weapons Offenses Defense Attorneys for a Free Consultation
Our knowledgeable and experienced Massachusetts firearm offense attorneys at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan are available to assist clients throughout all of Southeast Massachusetts, including but not limited to
Plymouth County including Brockton, Abington, Bridgewater, Whitman, Hanson, Hingham, Wareham, Halifax, Middleborough, Rockland, Lakeville, Holbrook, Avon, Kingston, Pembroke, Plympton, Pembroke, Hanover, Carver, Duxbury, Marshfield, Norwell, Hanover, Scituate, East/West Bridgewater, Rochester, Marion, Mattapoisett; Norfolk County including Quincy, Stoughton, Dedham, Weymouth, Braintree, Avon, Holbrook, Randolph, Canton, Sharon, Wrentham, Foxborough, Franklin, Walpole; Bristol County including New Bedford, Fall River, Taunton, Attleboro, Mansfield, Easton, Raynham, Norton; Cape Cod, Falmouth, Barnstable.
No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. Call to schedule a free no-obligation case review and consultation at (508) 588-0422 and you will have taken your first step to find out how best to confront this important matter. You can also click here to use our Free Case Evaluation Form.