If you’ve been cited for a traffic offense, you don’t just have to accept the consequences. Contact the Brockton traffic offense lawyers at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan to learn about your legal options. Our attorneys will review your case for free and explain your rights.
Types of Traffic Offenses in Massachusetts
Our traffic ticket lawyers can help you with a variety of legal matters involving:
- Habitual Traffic Offender Suspension
- Driver’s License Suspension and Surcharges
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident Involving Property Damage
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident Involving a Personal Injury or Death
- Operating a Motor Vehicle on a Suspended or Revoked License
- Operating a Motor Vehicle After License Has Been Suspended for DUI-Related Offenses
- Operating so as to Endanger
- Operating a Motor Vehicle Without a License
- Joyriding – Use of a Vehicle Without Authority
Talk to a Brockton Traffic Offense Attorney Now
Traffic offenses should be taken seriously. No matter what type of citation you are facing, talk to a traffic offense lawyer in Brockton today to learn about your options. At The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan, we will review your case for free and answer your questions with no obligation to you.