Free Consultation – No Fee, If No Recovery
Holbrook is a town located in Plymouth County Massachusetts. The cities and towns of Weymouth, Braintree, Avon, Brockton and Abington surround Holbrook. Routes 37, 139, 28 and 18 run through and around the town.
The Mass Highway Department consistently ranks the following intersection in Holbrook among the most dangerous intersections in the state:
- South Franklin Street (Route 37) and Union Street (Route 139)
Each car accident is unique and as a result our lawyers will visit the site of the accident, review the police reports, locate and interview any witnesses and review the physical evidence. Our car accident lawyers will work tirelessly to insure that you receive the fullest possible compensation for your lost wages, pain and suffering and future medical expenses. We will also work with the insurance company to address your property damage.
FAQs About Car Accident Claims
- Can I get a rental car?
- Who will pay for the damage and repairs for my car?
- When am I entitled to be compensated for lost wages?
- PIP Auto Insurance Claims: Who will pay my medical bills?
- Can I get damages for pain and suffering in a car accident settlement?
- What should I do after I have been in a car accident?
Holbrook Car Accident Victim & Personal Injury Attorneys
Free Consultation – No Fee If No Recovery
The lawyers at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan are available for consultations. We understand and appreciate the emotional toll that an individual experiences in the aftermath of a traumatic car accident. Our Holbrook personal injury accident and wrongful death attorneys have been managing these types of cases for over thirty years.
- We will handle every phase of your case and claim.
- We will help with your medical bills.
- We will coordinate with the PIP carrier and your insurance company making sure all your medical bills are paid.
- We will help you make arrangements for present and future medical treatments.
Most of the time automobile accidents are the result of driver/operator error. However, several other factors can contribute to the occurrence of a motor vehicle accident such as a poor intersection design or dangerous and poorly maintained roads. Defects in an automobile like faulty brakes or worn tires might also be the cause of your car accident. Bad weather, the time of day and traffic are some of the other factors that can contribute to a car accident.
Contact our attorneys today for your free consultation and we will go over the circumstances of your accident and explain all your legal options.