Taunton is a city with a population of 56,000 located in Bristol County. Nicknamed the Silver City, Taunton is located 40 miles south of Boston and 20 miles east of Providence, Rhode Island. Route 24 and Route 495 are two major routes that run through and around Taunton. Routes 44, 24, 495 and 138 run through and around the city.
The Mass Highway Department consistently ranks the following intersections in Taunton among the most dangerous intersections in the state:
- Honorable Gordon M. Owen Riverway and Williams Street
- Main Street (Route 44) and Cedar Street
- County Street (Route 140) and Hart Street
Often times auto accident victims suffer personal injuries and frequently deal with feelings of anxiety, stress, and uncertainty that set in the aftermath of the accident. You probably have many questions:
- Can I get a rental car?
- Who will pay for the damage and repairs for my car?
- When am I entitled to be compensated for lost wages?
- PIP Auto Insurance Claims: Who will pay my medical bills?
- Can I get damages for pain and suffering in a car accident settlement?
- What should I do after I have been in a car accident?
Our lawyers at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan have clients that are dealing with these very questions and concerns. We realize the stress that comes with dealing with insurance company on your own. Our accident lawyers have been fighting with the insurance companies on behalf of Taunton residents for over three decades.
Taunton MA Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyers
Our personal injury and wrongful death trial lawyers at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan handle all kinds of traffic related accidents including, but not limited to:
- Front end and head-on crashes,
- Rear end vehicle accidents,
- Car accidents with bicycles,
- Delivery truck accidents,
- Tractor trailer accidents,
- Commercial trucks, and
- Traumatic accidents resulting in brain and spinal cord damage.
Our lawyers at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan will fight to insure you are compensated to the fullest extent possible. We will aggressively pursue the insurance company to get you compensation for your mounting medical bills, future medical treatment expenses, lost earnings and pain and suffering. Our Taunton office is conveniently located on the Taunton Green.