When you begin experiencing unexplained medical symptoms, you trust that your doctor will be able to properly diagnose and treat your illness or condition. In some cases, this may require some trial and error. However, your doctor should follow the same standard of care that other medical providers would follow under the same circumstances. If you doctor fails to follow this standard of care, and you are not properly diagnosed and treated, serious harm could result.
If you have suffered due to a misdiagnosis or missed diagnosis, please do not wait to demand answers. Talk to a Brockton failure to diagnose lawyer at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan. We will review your case for free and go over all your legal options.
Types of Missed Diagnosis Cases We Handle
Our trusted Massachusetts medical malpractice law firm handles a broad range of missed diagnosis claims, including:
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose a Heart Attack
- Failure to Diagnose Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Failure to Diagnose an Aortic Dissection
- Failure to Diagnose a Stroke
- Failure to Diagnose a Spinal Epidural Abscess
- Failure to Diagnose a Pulmonary Embolism
- Failure to Diagnose a Heart Arrhythmia
- Failure to Perform a Biopsy
- Failure to Diagnose Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Failure to Diagnose DVT
- Failure to Diagnose Meningitis
Talk to a Brockton Failure to Diagnose Attorney Now
At The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan, we have more than 30 years of experience successfully handling complex medical malpractice claims. Contact us today for your free case review.