After a serious accident, there are many types of injuries that may not be evident externally. Internal injuries may present immediate symptoms, or you may not realize anything is wrong at first. Either way, these types of injuries can be quite severe and even life-threatening. This is why it is crucial to see a doctor as soon as possible.
If you are struggling to cope with internal injuries after an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, contact The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan now. Our Brockton internal injury lawyer can review your case for free and explain your legal right to compensation.
Types of Internal Injuries
Our experienced personal injury attorneys have successfully handled accident claims involving:
- Aortic Injury
- Blunt Trauma Hepatic Injury (Sheared, Lacerated, or Ruptured Liver)
- Cardiac Contusion or Myocardial Contusion
- Esophageal Injuries
- Hemothorax (Blood in the Chest Cavity)
- Pneumothorax (Collapsed Lung)
- Pulmonary Contusion (Bruised Lung)
- Ruptured Spleen or Spleen Injury
- Tracheal Injury or Injured Windpipe
- Traumatic Pancreatic Injuries
- Kidney Trauma and Renal Failure
- Abdominal Trauma
- Diaphragm Trauma
- Chest/Thoracic Trauma
- Smoke Inhalation and Respiratory Failure
Talk to a Brockton Internal Injury Attorney Now
With more than three decades of legal experience, our dedicated Brockton internal injury attorneys have the skills and the resources to fight for you. Contact us now to get started with a free case review.