We trust the products we buy and the places we live to be safe from fire hazards. Unfortunately, devastating explosions and fires are common, leaving individuals and families with serious injuries and other losses. If you have been harmed in a fire caused by a dangerous or defective product, contact The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan today. Our lawyers will review your case for free and explain your legal options for demanding the full compensation you deserve.
Types of Defective Product Fire Cases We Handle
- Gas Fireplace Explosions and Fires
- Natural Gas Explosions and Fires
- House and Apartment Explosions
- House Fires
- Home Gas Generator Fires and Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Accidents
- Kitchen and Cooking Fire Accidents
- Mobile Home and Trailer Park Fires
- Apartment Complex Fires
- Electrical Fires
- Space Heater Fires
- Mattress Fires
- Couch Fires
- Dryer and Washing Machine Fires
- Electrical Extension Cord Fires
- Propane Gas Explosions and Fires
- Propane/Gas Grill Explosions and Fires
- E-Cigarettes and Vape Explosion Accidents
- Hot Water Heater Explosions and Fires
- Acetylene Explosion Accidents and Fires
Talk to a Brockton Fire Accident Lawyer Now
Our experienced team has the skills and the resources to investigate your accident and determine whether a defective product caused the fire or explosion. We will pursue maximum compensation for your losses, including payment for medical expenses, property damage, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses.
Contact us now to get started with a free consultation.