If you have been accused of a crime in Wrentham, whether it is a misdemeanor or a felony, do not despair. Protect yourself and your future. Call The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan today.
At The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan, our team is made up of former prosecutors and district attorneys. We know exactly how criminal cases are tried in Massachusetts courts. We can anticipate the evidence and plans that prosecutors will use in a variety of criminal proceedings. We can use our legal experience to fight for a favorable outcome in your case.
Attorney Gerald J. Noonan is a skilled criminal defense lawyer in Wrentham. Mr. Noonan has represented thousands of clients throughout Wrentham and the surrounding regions of Massachusetts. Mr. Noonan has been an Assistant District Attorney for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He has developed a wealth of criminal justice knowledge and a strong record of success at trial.
Gerald Noonan has defended clients charged with a range of criminal activities, including violent crimes, theft crimes, sex crimes, traffic violations, drug crimes and juvenile offenses. To find out how The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan can help you, call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
How Can We Help You?
Our Wrentham criminal defense attorneys are devoted to defending the rights of clients in Wrentham and across Massachusetts. No matter how large or small your case is, we are here to help. We handle these criminal cases:
- Drug possession
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Drug trafficking
- Prescription drug fraud
- Domestic violence
- Armed and unarmed battery
- Armed and unarmed assault
- Aggravated and simple assault
- Assault with intent to murder
- Murder and attempted murder
- Illegal possession of a weapon
- Unlawful possession of a firearm
- Assault or battery with a dangerous weapon
- Indecent assault
- Sexual assault or rape
- Indecent exposure
- Internet sex crimes
- Assault with intent to rob
- Robbery and burglary
- Larceny theft
- Excessive speeding
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Driving while license is suspended/revoked
Drunk driving charges
- Traffic misdemeanors
- Traffic felonies
- Underage possession
- Underage DUI
- Stalking and criminal harassment
- Felony mayhem
- Vandalism and arson
- Home invasion
- Exploitation of minors
- Misdemeanor offenses
- Criminal complaints
- Notice to Appear
- Claims of error and appeals
- New trials and retrials
- Sealing of criminal records
What to Do If You’ve Been Arrested in Wrentham
An unexpected arrest can leave you reeling and uncertain of your next step. Remember that any time you are in police custody, any of your words or actions can later be used against you in court. It is vital that you remain respectful and polite to any law enforcement officers or prosecutors you encounter. It is also crucial to avoid any self-incriminating actions or statements.
Police officers do not have to be truthful when they interrogate you. You may not have been formally interviewed, but law enforcement officers are still listening for casual admissions of guilt. Seemingly innocent questions can lead criminal defendants to reveal damaging information. That information can potentially destroy any arguments you might make in your defense.
To steer clear of pitfalls like these, we give our clients this list of “Do’s” and “Don’ts.”
- Be disrespectful or belligerent toward police.
- Attempt to run or resist arrest.
- Grant permission for searches or seizures.
- Say anything about your case to the police.
- Accept any offers or agreements without a lawyer present.
- Remain calm and silent as possible.
- Try to remember officer names and badge numbers.
- Request to have an attorney present immediately.
- Allow your lawyer to speak on your behalf.
- Take photographs of injuries or damage, if necessary.
- Try to remember and contact any witnesses.
Why You Need to Speak to a Wrentham Criminal Defense Attorney Immediately
If you are facing serious accusations, the help of a Wrentham criminal defense lawyer can make a real difference in your case. Defendants represented by professional advocates are more likely to see reduced charges, case dismissals and other favorable outcomes.
The lawyers at The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan can help you by:
- Helping you understand the laws that apply to your case.
- Explaining your legal rights and your future options.
- Investigating and collecting evidence to support your case.
- Interviewing eyewitnesses for statements or testimony.
- Hiring private investigators or expert witnesses, if needed.
- Getting your case dismissed before charges are filed.
- Recommending defense strategies for trial cases.
- Representing you in Superior or District Court.
- Presenting plea bargains or deals to reduce charges.
- Negotiating settlements or reduced sentences.
- Preparing for appeals and post-conviction proceedings.
Talk to Our Wrentham Criminal Defense Lawyers Today
If you are in Wrentham or the surrounding Massachusetts areas, our legal team is just a phone call away. Our criminal defense lawyers will help you find the best way to approach this difficult time in your life, whether you have been accused of crimes related to drugs, violence, sex, theft or traffic violations. We offer free case evaluations to all of our clients. When you contact our firm, there is no obligation and no cost to you.
If you need a strong advocate to fight for your future, the Wrentham criminal defense attorneys from The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan are here to help. For 30 years, we have built a track record you can trust. We have defended people just like you who are facing the uncertainty of serious criminal charges.
Call or text us today by phone to schedule a free consultation, or fill out our online form.